5 lessons entry: 2-2.5 hours each;
Lay the foundations for the art of creating ceramics using a pottery wheel; start your journey with building basic skills and throwing basic shapes, then move on to extend your 'wheel skill' and experiment with larger and more complex forms.
Morning and evening classes are available as described here. Once your purchase is confirmed, please contact us to reserve your preferred date and time. We run our classes on weekdays (public holidays excluded), between 9:30am (earliest start) to 8pm (latest finish).
Please read terms and conditions for full details.
5 Lessons Entry
Lesson fee is inclusive of all materials, clay, a selection of glazes and firing.
Up to 2 students per class. More than that is just too much!
Lesson duration is 2-2.5 hours.
Classes are open to adults and adults in mind. 14 year old and up.
Morning and evening classes are available. Once your purchase is confirmed, please contact us to reserve your preferred date and time.
- Cancellations and Refunds - Due to our limited class sizes, once your booking is confirmed we will only refund what you have paid if the class is cancelled by us. We are aware though that things don't always go to plan, so if you are unable to attend you may transfer your booking to a friend for no charge (as long as you let us know) or, provided we can fill your place, we can hold your payment in credit for up to 6 months for a future class.
- Dress to Impress - or, to be more percise - dress to get dirty! apron recommended, so are shoes covers. wheel throwing can get messy.
- Once items are fired, they will be ready for you to pick up. If not picked up in 1 month, they will be donated.
- Classes are managed on the basis of 'first comes, first served', or to be more percise: 'first booked, first throws'. Please make sure you let us know of your favourite time slot so we can reserve it for you.
- Once purchased, lessons are valid for 6 months period.